Polecamy: World Business & Executive Coach Summit 2013
<Ponieważ wydarzenie o którym piszemy poniżej odbywa się w języku angielskim, pozwalamy sobie zamieścić całego posta również w języku angielskim>
One of our primary goals is to promote the best practices in our profession. Additionally, we want to raise the awareness and standards of coaching worldwide. Therefore, INSPIRATION PARTNERS has decided to partner the highly reputed World Business and Executive Coaching Summit and we believe by participating, you will grow in the experience.
WBECS offers an outstanding professional growth opportunity. It brings together the thought leaders of the coaching world to share their knowledge and experience with practicing coaches.
You can gain your complimentary pass here: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/a2349.
The presenters this year are diverse and first rate and include (just to name a few):
– John C. Maxwell: One of the top coaches on the concept of leadership.
– Dr. Marshall Goldsmith: One of the top thought leaders in the field of management and change. He designed 360-degree feedback to help measure change in organizations.
– Daniel Pink – Bestselling Author on The Changing World of Work
– Brendon Burchard – 3 time NY Times best selling author
– Frances Hesselbein – Presidential Medal of Freedom Recipient, Founding President of the Drucker Foundation
– Michael Port – the author of the Book Yourself Solid System
– Verne Harnish – Fortune Magazine’s Top 10 Minds In Small Business
Over 30 top leaders in the industry all bringing their talents to help you grow.
Last year, hundreds of professional coaches gave testimonials as to the value of the conference and what they learned. That is why we not only endorse this conference but have formed an official partnership with WBECS.
Be sure to register for the complimentary pre-summit series here: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/a2349.
You’ll be able to attend all 30 sessions live or listen to the recordings at your convenience.
We believe coaching is a partnership with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Here is the link that you can claim your complimentary pass with: http://www.wbecs.com/go/wbecs/a2349.
To Your Continued Success,
Eliza & Szymon